“In a post-pandemic market environment fraught with disruptions, chief financial officers (CFOs) and finance leaders need to demonstrate the critical strategic role they can play in helping to transform the future of the enterprise.”
About CFO Innovation Forum Thailand
Thailand’s economy has steadily recovered following the peak of the pandemic in 2020, with the market resilient programs in place and a greater optimism coming from trade and investments from China and Japan. According to the Thailand Economic Monitor for December 2022, Fiscal Policy for a Resilient and Equitable Future, finds that the Thai economy has accelerated to 4.5 percent in the third quarter fueled by reviving economy growth and tourist influx.
As the technology landscape keeps evolving with the market growth, the Thai enterprises are adapting to increased remote work and moving from efficiency to value creation. CFOs are focusing more on cash flow, investments in digital transformation and talent retention while driving business growth. With the continuation of workforce challenges and operational processes with the right digital tools, CFOs need to constantly infuse the organization with the need to change.
As we hit the 9th year, the CFO Innovation Forum Thailand is a great platform to gain knowledge and trends in finance transformation technology and its integration challenges, from the CFOs and Finance leaders from Thailand's most reputed companies.
Key Discussion Points Covered in 2023
- Examining CFO’s Role and Significance in Integrating Financial Technology
- Strategically Prioritizing Enterprize Growth and Ensuring Cash Flow
- Managing Data Through Cloud Applications while Ensuring CFOs Gain Benefits of Cloud at the Most Optimal Cost
- Transforming Numbers into Narrative- Investing in Automation for Finance Transformation
- Optimizing Working Capital and Financing- How CFOs Can Link Strategy to Value After a Challenging Environment
- Leveraging the Power of Financial Peers in Achieving Business Growth
Who Should Attend?
CFOs, MDs, VPs, Directors, GMs, and Senior Managers, involved in:
- Financial Planning & Analysis (FP & A)
- Strategic Planning & Forecasting
- Costing & Budgeting
- Treasury Operations
- Project Financing
- Merger & Acquisition (M&A)
- Investment / Portfolio Management
- Auditing & Internal Control
- Tax Governance
- Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC)
- Statutory & Regulatory Reporting
- Fiscal Policy Planning
- Financial Technology Solutions
Room for Big Ideas
A Safe Space
Rapid Response Team
Events are great for business.
Let’s make them good for the world.
Quest Zero is the Questex initiative to bring you community connection, discovery and learning without the green house gasses. We’re committed to reach net zero by 2050 – if not before!
Learn more about the Quest Zero initiative and specific actions already being taken to reduce emissions at events like this one.Quest Zero Initiative