“In its future role, finance will be all about managing across functions, building the right combination of talent and capabilities, as well as owning and operating a strong organization-wide data foundation.”
Deloitte, Southeast Asia CFO Agenda 2021
About CFO Innovation Thailand Forum
Thailand’s Finance Ministry recently forecast economic growth in 2022 as 4.0%, up from 1.2% in 2021. While Southeast Asia’s second-largest economy is planning beyond recovery from the pandemic, the fundamental shifts to the businesses have led the region’s CFOs to focus on long-term priorities and in further consolidating enterprise operational resiliency – through ideal technovation.
- What are the new sub-functions being developed with finance to meet the demand of changes?
- How are the recovery processes will lead to new opportunities?
- Which industries are facing threats and how are they coping?
- How are CFOs planning for operational resilience with priorities in new technological investments and talent development?
As we run in our 8th year, the CFO Innovation Forum Thailand is a great platform to gain knowledge and trends in finance transformation mandate, efficient technology, and new tips to overcoming integration challenges, from the CFOs and finance leaders from Thailand's most reputed companies.
This closed-door forum will gather over 120+ CFOs, CFOs, MDs, VPs, Directors, GMs, and Senior Managers in financial planning, accounting, M&A, taxation, GRC, investment and other key business decision-makers to answer some of the toughest and most relevant issues facing the CFOs and finance leaders in Thailand.
Key Discussion Points Covered in 2022
- Fast changing role of a CFO: Leading the technovation and ensuring business survival
- Managing supply chain disruption in Thailand, an export-led economy
- Reviewing capital allocation requirements to enhance operational resiliency
- Emphasizing on building future competencies: which trends are gaining ground in the region
Who Should Attend?
CFOs, MDs, VPs, Directors, GMs, and Senior Managers, involved in:
- Financial Planning & Analysis (FP & A)
- Strategic Planning & Forecasting
- Costing & Budgeting
- Treasury Operations
- Project Financing
- Merger & Acquisition (M&A)
- Investment / Portfolio Management
- Auditing & Internal Control
- Tax Governance
- Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC)
- Statutory & Regulatory Reporting
- Fiscal Policy Planning
- Financial Technology Solutions