7th CFO Innovation Thailand Forum 2021
Accelerating Finance Transformation for Enhanced Business Resiliency
About the Event
Thailand is the second largest economy in Southeast Asia and according to IMF, the growth trajectory and the country's economy appear resilient. Infrastructure investment plans to attract private participation is expected to bring in assertive growth, to the tune of 2.6% GDP growth in 2021 and to 5.6% in 2022, subject to post-pandemic global economic recovery.
With the pandemic-resilient programs in place, the Thai enterprises are adapting to increased remote work and the growth in the e-commerce market combined, has brought about higher demands for virtualization, integration of more automation and long-term digitization in finance functions.
As we hit the 7th year, the CFO Innovation Forum Thailand is a great platform to gain knowledge and trends in this finance transformation technology and its integration challenges, from the CFOs and Finance leaders from Thailand's most reputed companies.
Key Focus Areas
- Examining the business intelligence through practical and actionable data
- Restructuring to staying relevant – Is M&A a vital decision for stability?
- Adapting - What is in store for a post-pandemic and resilient CFO?
- Regaining momentum with virtualizing technologies without compromising on efficiency and security
- Building business resilience to withstand future disruptions
Who Should Attend?
CFOs, MDs, VPs, Directors, GMs, and Senior Managers, involved in:
- Financial Planning & Analysis (FP & A)
- Strategic Planning & Forecasting
- Costing & Budgeting
- Treasury Operations
- Project Financing
- Merger & Acquisition (M&A)
- Investment / Portfolio Management
- Auditing & Internal Control
- Tax Governance
- Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC)
- Statutory & Regulatory Reporting
- Fiscal Policy Planning
- Financial Technology Solutions